Membership in Texas Healthcare Trustees is open to all Texas hospitals, health systems, health foundations and health-related organizations. Current membership includes more than 450 governing boards represented by more than 3,000 trustees.
THT members enjoy a wide range of benefits, including:
- Opportunities for leadership;
- Involvement and recognition on the state, regional and national levels;
- Governance educational programs, including annual conference, trustee orientation, advanced training workshops and multiple webinar series;
- Trustee Bulletin – published quarterly covering critical issues, trends and member recognition;
- Educational Materials, including Trustee Guidebook and Health Care Terms and Abbreviations;
- Federal and state legislative updates;
- Networking and best practices opportunities;
- Discounted registration fees for education programs;
- Scholarship opportunities; and
- Trustee certification.