Diversity at the Top Grows Your Bottom Line
1 – 2 p.m. Central
This program will review how diversity at the board and C-suite levels benefits the rest of the hospital and the community. The speakers will share how, in some instances, diversity hiring practices have helped hospital organizations' bottom lines by as much as 10%. They will also discuss diversity as a real means for their hiring practices, highlighting how it is not necessarily limited to race and religion, but includes sexual orientation, politics, diversity of thought, etc.
- Describe how diversity at the top of an organization benefits the rest of the hospital and community.
- Identify what diversity hiring consists of.
- Discuss what types of people are discriminated against and how to avoid it.
- List three different types of diversity hiring and how to incorporate them into your organization.
- Evaluate the increase of your bottom line after focusing on diversity.
Who Should Attend?
This program is for all hospital board members, C-suite executives, physician and nurse executives, human resources personnel and all others interested in improving their focus on diversity hiring.
Preston Smith, J.D., FACHE – President, Tyler and Company
Stephan Davis, D.N.P., FACHE – Founder & Principle, Illuminant
Kerry Watson, President & CEO of Watson Healthcare Management Solutions & Interim CEO of Memorial Health