What Hospital Trustees and Administrators Need to Know About the New Do-Not-Resuscitate Law
Noon – 1 p.m. Central
Review the changes made by the new law and how the new law interacts with existing advance directive legislation.
- Overview of change made by new law and background.
- Review process by which law was enacted.
- Discussion of how new law interacts with existing advance directive legislation.
- Confirm date for hospitals to be in compliance.
- Trustee/administration actions in response to new law.
- Discuss methods for protecting employees and institution.
- Outline effectiveness of grassroots advocacy.
Who Should Attend?
This program is for all hospital board members and C-suite executives.
Brian Jackson, Partner, Jackson & Carter PLLC
Craig Carter, Partner, Jackson & Carter PLLC
Carrie Kroll, VP Advocacy, Quality and Public Health, Texas Hospital Association
Cesar Lopez, Associate General Counsel, Texas Hospital Association